The seat support bulkhead was rather simple to make. Cut the RS-661 to the proper shape and fit it to the fuselage. Almost forgot to drill the two 3/16″ holes for the alieron cable brackets. Glued the two RS-5 pieces to the back of the support and glued it into the fuselage.
Once that was dry I measured the angle of the seat and setup the table saw to rip the RS-8. Then I glued the angle RS-8 to the bulkhead.
The floor boards was cut from RS-674, the opening was cut to match the opening in the seat support bulkhead.
I really want to start varnishing the cockpit area but I have decided to use epoxy varnish which needs ordered. Since the fuel tank is in this area I worry about a fuel leak. Epoxy varnish would not be damaged by fuel so it seems like the best choice.