Rib Jig

Posted on Updated on

David is not ready to ship the nose gear yet so that puts me at a stand still on the fuselage. To keep things moving along I built the rib jig.

Not much to this, just followed the manual. For my board I purchased a particle board shelf from the local lumber yard. I thought the melamine shelf would make it easier to clean up glue drops. Used fine thread drywall screws to attach the cams. Tiny nails to hold the indexes in place, I pre-drilled the holes.

Works pretty good.


I cut most of the parts needed to assemble all of the ribs. Only made one rib so far but the glue is still drying so no picture yet.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s