Once the structure of the spars was completed I drilled the holes for the root and strut fittings.
I made a template like the manual suggested to help locate the fittings exactly and attached the fittings to it.
Then I located the vertical position clamped the fittings in place and drilled one hole.
Installed a bolt into the new hole and drilled the other one.
Once both holes were in place I stapled one RS-561 gusset in place and match drilled the holes.
Then repeated on the other side.
I made sure to label the guests, spars and fittings so I can match them later.
The strut fittings were completed in the same manner just used a different template.