Once the aileron spar webbing was dry I started installing the RS-3 upper spar caps and RS-1 upper diagonals.
It took quite a bit of staples to hold the spar caps in place.
To make life easier I ran the RS-3 spar caps through the router to add a slight bevel so they match the angle of the ribs. While I had the router setup I also ran enough material through for the left wing. The angle is different for the top and bottom spar caps so I made a bundle of each.
This task was difficult only because my workbench is against the wall and tall. A consequence of limited room and designing the bench so it will fold down against the wall. If possible a bench you can walk around all sides would be much preferred, and a large workshop would be excellent.