With the wing inverted I cut the remaining spar caps and all of the cross braces.
I first glued the cross braces that go through rib #1 and #10 at the rear of the aileron. These are difficult to put in place once both spar caps are glued in.
All of the top cross braces were glued in place.
Then the bottom spar caps were glued in place.
Once that was dry the bottom cross braces were glued in place.
I made sure that they were in line with the rib and trailing edge so the plywood gussets will have good contact.
Once that was dry I cut small pieces of RS-1 to connect all of the cross braces.
Then all of the RS-533 gussets were glued in place.
The next task is to complete the leading edge.