Since I am tail heavy I decided to remount the parachute moving it forward while also reducing the weight of the mounting.
As you can see the pack can now be attached directly to the airframe and I can ditch that 1.5lbs metal bracket it came with. If your curious the manual for the BRS says this style of mounting is acceptable.
Next I made an aluminum bracket to hold the launch tube. The rocket is pointing slightly towards the rear directly between the two break away stringers and is mounted as far forward as possible.
All that remains is to connect all the bridles and insert the rocket but that will be the very last step of building the airplane.